Polyarm damage

Write down anything you consider as a bug and post it here.
Trollhammaren

Polyarm damage

Post by Trollhammaren »

Can you check please polyarm damage. For now it looks like the damage decreases with the increase of the number of mobs you are hitting. E.g. 240 damage to the first mob, 210 to the second ... and 60-70 to the 8th. But it shouldn't be like this in Interlude. It kills the possibility to have good exp with polyarm.
IamNoSuperman

Re: Polyarm damage

Post by IamNoSuperman »

up, looks like HB(it was fixed here* not in interlude)
p.s. dmg to low monsters in catacombs with polearm
but if u do it to same lvl its look like 250 to 30-40

looks like
1 mob 100% dmg
2-4 66% from 1
5-7 66% from 2
8-10 66% from 5
etc
genata

Post by genata »

I think it is right...
GALADR1EL

Post by GALADR1EL »

It's absolutely right.... - But for Hellbound and highter versions... For interlude, must be the same dmg for full train (all mobs)
IamNoSuperman

Post by IamNoSuperman »

up
IamNoSuperman

Post by IamNoSuperman »

not all yet.
http://boards.lineage2.com/showthread.p ... arm+damage
2006. fix till 40 lvl with out 2 class (с4 Or c5 i dont know)

"Edit: maybe it's working right over 40, or with sub-40 people with no masteries, but for the with-masteries sub-40 crowd, who is supposed to be 60%, it really doesn't seem like the nerf went live. If you check the two screenshots, you'll see I was hitting a fairly wide arc for full damage. I could easily make more when I get home, if it would help."

use F3.
Last edited by IamNoSuperman on Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
IamNoSuperman

Post by IamNoSuperman »

IamNoSuperman wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:50 pm up, looks like HB(it was fixed here* not in interlude)
p.s. dmg to low monsters in catacombs with polearm
but if u do it to same lvl its look like 250 to 30-40

looks like
1 mob 100% dmg
2-4 66% from 1
5-7 66% from 2
8-10 66% from 5
etc
i dont love anothers chronicles so much like IL.. but i find what and where was fixed with polearm. it was Kamael. here u got Life Steal not from dmg u doing. u got only % of target currently hp. dmg not fixed. also if u use polearm here. u got ur % only from 1st target 2nd target not so much 3th not so much like 2nd etc. but its Kamael and dmg not fixed. about #dmg fix with out 2nd class and pole skills i'm telling in previous post

i find it's here but if u need may be i can find more better base. later. now i go to sleep.
http://www.linedia.ru/wiki/Lineage_2_Th ... 1.8F.D1.85

u can use F3 and google.translate;)
Kamael still nothing about dmg.
1)
Умения с эффектом вампирика были изменены. Теперь эти скиллы поглащают определенный процент от оставшихся НР цели, а не определенный процент от нанесенного урона.
2)
Ранее атака пикой в сочетании с баффом Vampiric переводила определённое количество повреждения в НР. Теперь, если количество целей увеличивается, скорость восстановления НР заметно снижается. Например, если игрок получает некоторое количество НР от первой цели, меньшее количество - от второй, то от третьей забирается совсем мало.
Last edited by IamNoSuperman on Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
IamNoSuperman

Post by IamNoSuperman »

hope i find good proof ;)